American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager/ Senior Manager – APIs & Digital Platform Development
- Lead cross-functional teams to design and deliver compelling platform’s capabilities to market with speed and agility.
- Drive capabilities lifecycle from conception to launch; translate business needs and product roadmap into well-defined requirements, process flow diagrams and user interface design; write user stories and acceptance test criteria, overseeing quality assurance and deployment.
- Maintain and prioritize backlog based on customer needs and stakeholders inputs to optimize delivery through iterative releases and defined test & learn approach.
- Continually improve products post-launch, prioritizing bugs and feature requests based on customer satisfaction.
- Experienced product development manager with successful track record in shipping products and services within aggressive deadlines, in a fast paced, team-oriented environment with rapidly evolving business demands.
- Experience with agile methodologies and tools (SCRUM, Rally); preferably working as product owner as part of a scrum team
- Ability to bridge the gap between technology and business needs by defining a set of requirements that pinpoint business challenges and identify solution required to address them
- Self-starter with a sense of urgency, strong problem solving, analytics and decision making skills.
- Strong relationship management and conflict resolution skills. Proven track record of positively collaborating with and influencing partners in a matrix environment to achieve outcomes without direct responsibility
- Ability to identify opportunities and develop recommendations to influence senior leadership.
- High degree of integrity, comfort with speaking up for what is right as well as reporting/escalating risks and concerns.
- Strong ability to communicate clearly and concisely in both written and verbal form, to different audiences with varying backgrounds.
- Prior experience with B2B financial services products, including Accounting, Procurement and Payment products – a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Management, Engineering
Depending on factors such as business unit requirements, the nature of the position, cost and applicable laws, American Express may provide visa sponsorship for certain positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time