American Express Careers
Senior Analyst - Marketing
Senior Analyst, Hilton Co-Brand Product Management
The Co-brand Product Management team is a high impact group within the Global Consumer Services Group. Working with partners across the Blue Box, the team is responsible for developing and managing strategic consumer Co-brand card products and partnerships with the world’s major hotel chains, airlines, financial institutions and retailers. This role will focus on the Hilton Co-brand, which has recently undergone a portfolio refresh and an inbound portfolio conversion that has driven significant growth.
The Sr. Analyst will support the end to end management of the expanded Hilton Co-Brand consumer portfolio, including strategic initiatives to drive growth for both companies and deliver Card Member. This is a fantastic introductory opportunity to develop knowledge and expertise in product management and partner relationship development.
- Serve as subject matter expert for the Hilton consumer product benefits and customer profiles
- Partner with marketing and compliance in owning the end to end management of the product benefits, claims and disclosures
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with internal and external partners; collaborate to deliver on portfolio goals
- Partner with the Hilton Customer Service Manager to identify Hilton servicing opportunities, provide updates on Hilton servicing to leadership, and provide the dedicated servicing team training content, servicing updates, and product benefit materials
- Manage Hilton budget tracking, reporting and procurement
- Own and manage compliance controls, PRSA and TLM requirements
- Prior experience with Product Management, Partner Management and/or Marketing a plus
- Ability to influence and build strong, productive cross-functional relationships with internal and external partners
- Strong critical thinker with excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to lead work streams independently and drive projects to completion
- Organized multi-tasker with strong attention to detail
- Flexibility; ability to juggle multiple priorities/projects in a dynamic environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Willingness to ask questions and challenge the status quo
- Bachelor's degree required
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time