American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Director, US Digital Card Applications
The Digital Experience team is responsible for creating and executing the strategy to engage and convert prospects throughout the digital journey. The teams’ remit is to create a seamless digital journey from our website though to our digital applications. As the Director of the US digital Card applications team s/he is responsible for driving the application completion rate, capitalizing on the traffic driven to the applications from our owned and paid digital channels. The team is responsible for supporting 7 channels that deliver over $12B in charge volume annually. This position plays a pivotal role in the success of the digital acquisition channels. S/he will need to have a proven track record of building relationships across the organization and driving results through influencing others, as well as the ability to bring a broad-reaching, strategic mindset to the role.
• Manage a team of 4 responsible for launching new functionality and experiences to drive up the application completion rate across prospect, customer, standalone supps, and upgrade small business Card applications and Corporate program applications
• Partner closely with the Digital Product Owner team to ensure project prioritization and implementation timelines meet the requirements driven by marketing
• Build close relationships with the Risk New Account and Global Servicing Network teams to deliver a best-in-class application experience from the start of an application through to an application being approved
• Innovate and expand the foundational test & learn and research program set into place in 2017
• Transform the application reporting suite to enable the socialization of application-specific results, showcasing the impact applications have on the overall digital story
• Set and lead quarterly prioritization conversations with the digital acquisition and customer marketing channels the team supports to ensure transparency of priorities and timelines
• Bring a renewed focus to mobile conversions creating a step-change in the mobile application completion rate
- 7+ years of digital experience with strong preference for E-Commerce with a focus on conversion, User Experience and Digital Analytics
- Proven ability to be curious, think outside the box and challenge the status quo
- Demonstrated ability to work within cross-functional teams to connect the dots and bring new innovations to life
- Highly collaborative with the ability to work effectively across a matrixed organization and drive consensus among key stakeholders.
- Have a strong understanding of technical systems.
- Proven track record of effectively managing, motivating and developing people
- Enjoy bringing your energy and enthusiasm to solve complex problems.
- Proven ability to drive results in a dynamic work environment.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time