American Express Careers
Commercial Servicing Network - Customer Care Professional
Commercial Servicing Network (CSN) is hiring Customer Care Professionals for our Inbound Program Administrator Servicing Phone Teams. Our unique servicing philosophy, Relationship Care® For Business (RC4B), puts your passion to serve – and your personality – at the center of every customer interaction, creating an opportunity to deliver tailored servicing and relevant solutions to our Corporate Clients. The successful candidate will need to have the ability to deliver superior service, while successfully multitasking in order to determine true need and emotional connection.
As a Customer Care Professional, you add incremental value on each and every interaction with a stated outcome of exceptional feedback from our customers and increased customer loyalty. You will be responsible for evaluating and analyzing account information and recommending tailored solutions to the client, including relevant products and services and membership privileges.
Duties may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Implementing Relationship Care® For Business (RC4B) Call Flow on a consistent basis, understanding and delivering on RC4B behaviors and principles
- Providing expert level service to major corporations regarding all aspects of Corporate Card programs, including general account maintenance, 1st level troubleshooting with American Express tools, consultation on various products, etc.
- Demonstrating the ability to address immediate client need and provide relevant value to the client, while engaging in a consultative conversation
- Primary contact for assisting with web-site navigation and MIS reporting/maintenance
- Encouraging expansion of card programs through focused sales strategies and enrollments
Start date: August 6th, 2018
**Must be flexible to work any shift during core hours of operations Monday through Friday from 5 a.m. to 8 p.m. Typically closed all major holidays.
*Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.*
- Minimum of 2+ years of customer contact experience in a fast-paced environment required
- Passion for servicing clients with proactive solutions that grow relationships by demonstrating proven relationship building, consultation, problem solving and analytical skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills with the ability to analyze and assesses the needs of the clients
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Strong flexibility and adaptability to manage multiple tasks within stringent time frames while maintaining accuracy
- Work independently in a structured environment with minimal supervision
- Effective and accurate decision-making skills
- Strong computer literacy accessing numerous applications during any one transaction and expert internet navigation skills required
- Working knowledge of MS Office products
- Retail banking and contact center experience
- Prior experience in a metric or matric environment with proven ability to meet or exceed goals
- High school diploma or equivalent required, Advanced Degree
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time