American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Customer Servicing Analyst T2-1
This is a Band 28 requisition.
- To process set ups and maintenance for multi-currency merchants
- Responding to maintenance requests, analyzing & resolving outstanding issues before the requests are carried out.
- Carrying out bank changes
- Make outbound call and/or support inbound call flow of merchants
- Manage payment enquiries and processes for Merchant accounts in Genesis for the EMEA Market.
- Mange Merchant payment queries including bank fees, duplicate payments and incorrect payments
- Investigate rejected and/or missing payments to ensure sufficient due diligence is performed to attempt to correctly allocate payments to Merchants
- Action manual payment requests as per Merchants contractually term.
- Manage VAT accounts and VAT queries
- Manage gross pay invoices for Merchants with Gross Pay settlement option
- Ensure our Merchants are paid as per our contractual terms is key to providing best in class service to our Merchants.
- Accountable for managing relationships with key internal contacts (Acquisition, 3rd party acquirers, Client Management Group, Strategic Alliances and Front Offices) service level agreements and quality with minimal supervision.
- Co-coordinate and effectively liaising between the various agencies in Amex (Third parties, End2end, GMS Pricing, Acquiring Markets, GMS Client Managers, Engineering, Technologies, Genesis Agreements).
- Effectively organize incoming work to meet/exceed the agreed timeframes and SLA for both internal and external customers.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Customer focused with strong ability to resolve customer Issues.
- Provide superior customer experience on calls to merchants.
- Comfortable with 24/7 work environment
- The incumbent should be 18 months in current role at a B28 level
- The incumbent should be G2L2 rating or better
- Graduate, Merchant Services experience an advantage
Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Excellent time management skills, flexibility and able to work with strict deadline
- Good accounting knowledge
Strong Interpersonal and Coordination Skills
- Strong problem-solving and organizational skills
- Customer focused with a high level of urgency; role model for delivering Extraordinary Customer Care
- Strong and Committed Customer Focus and Consistent Demonstration Of Service Excellence.
- Compliance with Company Policies and Procedures.
- Ability to Take Independent Decision & Meet Stringent Deadlines.
- Able to interact professionally with all levels of internal clients
- Strong Result Focus
- Great understanding of Amex payment Network
- Grasp for technical information/ analytical thinking
- Attention to detail, ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines,
- Ability to work independently with little supervision and ability/willingness to make decisions that impact the business
- High relationship skills - influencing/negotiating skills, problem-solving skills, language fluency
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time