American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Inbound Call Specialist (Cantonese & English) - Day Shift
- Provides accurate and timely response to Internal Amex, outside agencies inquiries, cancelled card members and Debt Purchaser via telephone and/or email.
- Process manual work lists according to operating guidelines, process settled in Full; Paid in Full, Bankrupt accounts.
- Update financial adjustments within designated timeframes to the correct ledgers.
- Investigate and action card member disputes and provide feedback and/or outcome to requesting party.
- Accurate and timely payment of agencies via manual or auto invoices.
- Prepare and send Direct Debit, Paid in Full, Settled in Full & Default correspondence to card members as required.
- Understand and comply with all Sarbanes Oxley testing requirements; for example work list penetration timeliness, accelerated write accuracy and timeliness and agency invoice payment processing requirements.
- Achieve an accuracy score of 96% or greater through the Quality Assurance assessment process each month.
- Upon request, action other collections related tasks and projects as and when required.
- Voice Team Member will be responsible for handling first call resolution and closure of predominately external agency and some card member enquiries received through voice, email and written correspondence, with the objective to resolve service related items and the correct actioning of card member accounts.
- Fully trained in call behavior and meet all required market compliance training to accurately service incoming calls from external agency and card member from respective markets.
- Specialist is required to handling over the phone complaints and direct complainants to correct channel should complainants wish to escalate.
- A great place to work – We are in the top 10 most admired companies in the world…And the #1 amongst Financial Services
- Fun at work! A great culture and environment – Game rooms and lounge area are situated in each floor to encourage a fun and happy workplace.
- Competitive Salary – Get paid what you’re worth.
- Career advancement opportunities – Shaping your future & opening both local & cross border opportunities.
- Monthly Incentives – Based on customer experience (not sales), so you get rewarded for doing what you do best.
- Extensive paid 3 Months Training – Giving you the skills and training you need to be a success!
QualificationsMin. SPM with 2 years and above experience.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time