American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Customer Care Professional - Back Office and Currency Control Specialist
This is a full time position to act as a member of AEB LLC Operations Back Office for Know Your Customer (KYC) and Currency Control functions.
This position has a responsibility to provide:
- Bank Clients` and Partners` legal documents maintenance and archiving
- Conducting accurate and timely due diligence reviews of documents to ensure that all Regulator, Compliance and AML requirements and standards are adhered to
- Scanning and arranging documents in accordance with the Bank’s internal rules, retaining records of their versions and expiry dates in online archive
- Filling out KYC questionnaires for legal entities and their representatives (authorized parties)
- Coordinating with Bank Team to collect and organize KYC information for new and existing accounts, reviewing supporting documentation to ensure accuracy
- Checking KYC data integrity before opening new accounts (as part of the on-boarding procedure)
- Conducting annual KYC due diligence review
- Data entry, data search and report downloads from Diasoft (Automated Banking system)
- Foreign Currency Control data retrieval and reports submission ( forms 664, 664-Д, 407, 405, 402, 665) to the Central Bank of Russia
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Previous experience in supporting contracting processes and processing legal documents, knowledge of 115-FL
- Strong Excel skills (VLOOKUP, Conditional Formatting – Условное форматирование)
- Good MS Office Knowledge (Word, Outlook )
- Attention to detail, accuracy
- Enjoying working with large data sets and numbers
- English language skills starting from Pre-Intermediate level for business correspondence
- Previous experience in banking organizations ( working with credit products for legal entities)
- Previous experience in Foreign Currency Control reporting, knowledge of 181-I
- Strong knowledge of 499-P, 115-FL
- Understanding how relational databases work
- Basic Macros writing skills
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time