American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Analyst - Travel Leaders Group & Business Development
- Support project management across stakeholders (Consumer Product and Acquisition, Small Business Product and Acquisition, Merchant Services, etc.), identifying opportunities and obstacles/risks, developing recommendations, and ensuring deliverables are optimally executed
- Work to strengthen partnership relationships, identifying gaps and strategies to bridge them
- Help drive goals (in partnership with key SMEs) to strengthen the partnership value proposition for American Express. Including growing agent participation, developing compelling marketing, optimizing both digital and phone acquisition journeys, increasing charge volume, leveraging the broad agent network, etc.
- Develop and deliver comprehensive reporting to track the success/ROI for the execution and steady state operations of partnership
- Capacity to be agile and pivot appropriately when challenged with new information or evolving circumstances
- Ability to manage and prioritize competing demands, while effectively balancing deliverables and relationships
- Strategic mindset to look beyond business as usual and uncover new growth opportunities
- Proven track record in complex environments
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience in the partnership space
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time