American Express Profesiones
Por favor introduzca una dirección válida de correo electrónico
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Bank Governance Coordinator
Descripción del Trabajo
This position requires a self-driven individual to be responsible for leading Bank´s Committees and Board session coordination activities for American Express Bank. The role will require partnering closely with senior leaders to drive timely deliveries on regulatory requests and grant strong engagement for agile decision taking. This position will Support Bank´s COO and CEO to keep attainment to market Bank applicable regulations.
- Prepare and coordinate Bank Committees and Board sessions, review the documents to be presented ensuring calendar attainment and that the content is attained to applicable law requirements.
- Keep an ongoing oversight of national regulations application on Bank Governance activities.
- Partner with Compliance, GCO, Controllership and LOB counterparts to support quality on the information prepared to support Bank operation.
- Key support on adding value to the Bank regulatory applicability for the market.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Broad perspective thinking and solid skills to link Bank strategies to tactical initiatives. Knowledgeable about the Bank and Financial industry.
- Outstanding commune Superior ability to communicate and influence different levels of the organization
- Capacity to manage at the same time multiple and complex activities. Strong ability to prioritize important requirements from different teams and to deliver under pressure.
- Pro-activeness to identify regulation requirements updates applicable to American Express Bank governance activities.
- Strong work ethic to manage confidential business information.
- Excellent ability to manage stakeholders on all levels
- Strong analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret policies and procedures
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Tiempo completo