American Express Careers
Analyst, Community & Knowledge Management
The Analyst, Community and Knowledge Management will report to the Manager of Knowledge Management and Product Strategy. This role sits on the Content & Community Integration team within the newly formed GCS Global Marketing Hub. The Hub was recently created to bring the powerful backing of American Express to life through innovative and personalized content, stitching together competitive intelligence and customer insights with our data and marketing capabilities to tell compelling stories throughout our customers’ lifecycles. The Hub is also responsible for ensuring that the global marketing business at-large efficiently deploys its considerable resources to drive the greatest outcomes.
The Content & Community Integration team owns the Community, American Express’s first ever mobile-enabled internal communication, knowledge management, and community site with state of the art capabilities. The site unites all Global Commercial Services colleagues in a single portal, enabling our organization to better communicate, collaborate, and connect globally. DocBox, our knowledge management system housed within the Community, provides powerful game-changing functionality we call “Dynamic Decks” which allow our sales teams to use marketing approved templates that can be quickly populated automatically with client data from Salesforce, even on the go. DocBox also houses fully vetted, up to date, and compliant client-facing collateral, presentations, product information and more, and has quickly become the trusted sole source of truth for the sales team.
- Support the day-to-day operations of our knowledge repository by reviewing and publishing documents from our marketing and product partners, following our Community guidelines.
- Analyze document reports to ensure files are managed, published, and stored and tagged correctly.
- Maintain directory of content owners, taxonomy, and content properties.
- Review Chatter conversations and articles and work with content owners to promote and share documents on Community.
- Update support materials, guides, and videos regularly with new tips, tricks, and best practices.
- Log and manage cases through our internal issues tracking system and with our vendor partners when needed.
- Work with our vendor partners to deliver new features and bug fixes.
- Provide support to the Community team with program management, and ensuring excellent delivery.
- At least 1 – 3 years of work experience
- Basic technical understanding of knowledge management systems
- Advanced Excel and reporting skills
- Excellent problem-solving, analytic, organization, and communication skills
- Project management skills a plus
- Familiarity with social media
- Ability to multi-task, operate autonomously, and prioritize effectively
- Desire to make a change in a big, complex organization
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time