American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Analyst, Community & Content
The Community & Content Analyst will report to the Senior Manager of Community Engagement Strategy. This role sits on the Content & Community Integration team within the newly formed GCS Global Marketing Hub. The Hub was recently created to bring the powerful backing of American Express to life through innovative and personalized content, stitching together competitive intelligence and customer insights with our data and marketing capabilities to tell compelling stories throughout our customers’ lifecycles. The Hub is also responsible for ensuring that the global marketing business at-large efficiently deploys its considerable resources to drive the greatest outcomes.
The Content & Community Integration team owns the Community, American Express’s first ever mobile-enabled internal communication, knowledge management, and community site with state of the art capabilities. The site unites all Global Commercial Services colleagues in a single portal, enabling our organization to better communicate, collaborate, and connect globally. DocBox, our knowledge management system housed within the Community, provides powerful game-changing functionality we call “Dynamic Decks” which allow our sales teams to use marketing approved templates that can be quickly populated automatically with client data from Salesforce, even on the go. DocBox also houses fully vetted, up to date, and compliant client-facing collateral, presentations, product information and more, and has quickly become the trusted sole source of truth for the sales team.
- Develop monthly Community metrics and create ad hoc reporting requests
- Analyze article reports and user engagement metrics to determine impact to engagement and adoption strategy.
- Review and publish content, and adhere to Community publishing guidelines
- Manage Community moderation; compliance, unanswered posts, success stories, and highlighting/categorizing content
- Post content to the Community
- Support content work as needed
- Work with content publishers to continually strive for excellence
- Provide support to the Director and Senior Managers with program management, and ensuring excellent delivery.
- At least 1 – 3 years of work experience
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Creativity and basic design skills – Photoshop, In Design etc
- Familiarity with social media
- Advanced Excel and reporting skills
- Excellent analytic, organization, and communication skills
- Project management skills a plus
- Ability to multi-task, operate autonomously, and prioritize effectively
- Keen to be a change agent for a new way of working and pioneer new technology in large, corporate enterprise.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time