American Express Profesiones
Por favor introduzca una dirección válida de correo electrónico
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Descripción del Trabajo
American Express is looking for a Travel Counselor for its prestigious Travel Services, who will be responsible for providing international service and domestic booking, particularly at the high and luxury travel segment.
Our customers expect flawless service and look for a unique and exclusive experience from their leisure travel. You will be working in a fast paced environment call center, dealing with American Express Premium card members. The Platinum Travel Service is a key driver to the success of our premium card membership.
Our vision is to be the most respected service brand, American Express requires people who are passionate about customer commitment and service. The Travel & Lifestyle Services unit requires employees who are providers of exceptional customer service, and understand the local and global premium travel market. Specifically an American Express Travel Counselor will provide exceptional Customer Service through:
· Giving Card members timely, accurate and relevant information.
· Managing Card member expectations.
· Delivering service above and beyond normal expectations.
· An understanding of Premium Travel related areas such as geography, products and systems.
· Demonstrated understanding of the relevant customer base.
· In addition we look for the following behavioral attributes:
o An ability to learn – learning agility
o An ability to adapt communication style to the audience, communicate confidently, accurate and has ability to lead the Card member to desired outcomes.
o An ability to adapt to business changes.
o The ability to package appropriate solutions and to focus on results for both the Card member and TLS (Drives Results)
o Work across teams and departments (Builds and Leverages Relationships)
o A passion for service
• Advance students/bachelor degree on travel and/or hospitality.
• 2 years of travel working experience (mandatory).
• SABRE or AMADEUS Skills as a must.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
• Availability to work fulltime including Saturday & Sunday (days OFF will be arrange based on schedule assigned).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Tiempo completo