American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Analyst / Senior Analyst, Digital Acquisition - Site Marketing
- Support and execute the site marketing, content and product strategy on the Prospect Site with the goal of increasing the number of Cards acquired, billed business acquired, and improving conversion.
- Support all channel management activities including site marketing creative development, offer and message testing, new product launches, and interfacing with teams that leverage the Prospect Site.
- Manage channel marketing calendar.
- Monitor and report on key acquisition metrics and support channel forecasting and budget activities.
- Support development of site marketing strategies and the onsite marketing testing roadmap.
- Successfully manage and build cross-functional relationships across multiple internal partners such as Offsite Channels, Risk, Finance, and Digital Analytics.
- 1-2 years of digital marketing and/or consumer marketing experience preferred
- Strong marketer and strategic thinker with proven ability to drive business results
- Ability to build and leverage relationships in order to influence internal and external partners across multiple workstreams
- Excellent analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, stay organized, and operate effectively under changing conditions
- Strong teamwork and partnering skills in a cross-functional environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A sense of humor, positive attitude and desire to learn
- BA/BS required
- Excel Proficiency
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time