American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sr. Manager, Client Management (Denver, CO)
- Do you enjoy identifying new ways to increase revenue and drive business results?
- Are you opportunistic and a problem-solver?
- Do you take pride in learning about different customers and finding new ways to engage with them?
- Highly customer-focused and results-driven, with demonstrated success in pipeline management
- 5+ years of working experience in similar field or function required with emphasis on B2B expansion within managed base
- Strong business knowledge and financial acumen
- Strong partner or relationships management, sales, collaboration, influencing and negotiation skills – internally and externally; including with c-level executives
- Creative problem solving and strategic thinking skills; ability to think broadly to match or create appropriate and new solutions to client needs
- Self-motivated with the ability to work well both autonomously and as part of a team
- Ability to remain flexible and manage change in a fast-paced, dynamic business environment
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills
- Must be personable, engaging and confident
- MBA preferred but not required
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time