American Express Careers
Seeking an Analyst to partner closely with the GCF Partnerships team to drive growth of innovative lending products through external partnership channels .
- Partner with cross functional teams including Marketing, Sales, Product Management, Risk, Finance, Operations, Technologies, Legal, and Compliance to plan and execute marketing campaigns
- Create and manage detailed project plans
- Establish communication touch points with Leadership to provide ongoing updates on progress made
- Lead partner sales enablement strategy, including the development and execution of plans for stakeholder communication, leadership alignment, tools, and training needs
- Advise on marketing processes and timelines; manage the process to gain campaign approvals and execute campaigns.
- Succinctly and clearly communicate with teams and resolve inquiries
- Establish communication touch points with Leadership and provide ongoing reporting on progress made
- Individuals with 3-5 years of experience in strategic partnership or business development position
- Demonstrated strong project management experience
- Proactively work cross-functional interactions - must have strong interpersonal skills; natural relationship builder
- Exceptional communication skills (written and oral) and time management abilities
- Strong operational knowledge of MS Products including Excel, Visio, Project, Powerpoint and MS Word.
- Customer Focused: Ability to partner and understand partner needs based on insights
- High level of financial acumen, business savvy
- Attention to detail required
- Strong will to win in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Knowledge of the small business marketplace / financial services a plus
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time