American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager, Pricing Strategy & Business Development
- Analyzes merchant acquisition opportunities by understanding business and industry drivers
- Work effectively with sales agents to develop pricing strategy that emphasizes business volume growth opportunities and drive towards Parity Coverage
- Model financial impact of different pricing scenarios on P&L impacts
- Ensure pricing integrity with respect to accuracy and compliance in all custom contracts and work closely with business and contract compliance teams on the execution of the terms of the agreement
- Track and measure performance of key deals to ensure pricing methodology and principles have been correctly applied
- Continue to improve and find efficiencies with regards to end to end process
- Ensure ongoing pricing of fee based services in GMS are maintained and optimized
- Develop refinements and enhancements for certain pricing strategy to reflect market dynamics
- Serve as key project manager and business liaison to ensure successful launch and implementation of certain Pricing Initiatives (PI)
- 3+ years’ experience in strategic analysis, finance and/or pricing related roles
- Analytical and comfortable with merchant pricing components
- Ability to build relationships and influence at all levels, both internally and externally
- Results driven with the ability to work under pressure, navigate through ambiguity, draw linkages and balance multiple priorities
- Ability to collaborate and work as a true member of a team
- Strong executive presence and collaborative/interpersonal/relationship management skills
- Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA preferred
Depending on factors such as business unit requirements, the nature of the position, cost and applicable laws, American Express may provide visa sponsorship for certain positions
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time