American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Analyst – Compliance Strategic Initiatives Office/Project Management
The Compliance Strategic Initiatives Office (CSIO) is a team within American Express Global Compliance and Ethics (GCE) that manages projects in support of priorities set forth by the Chief Compliance Officer. The CSIO is seeking a motivated, deadline-driven, and meticulous individual who is ready to take on new challenges and has a strong interest in project management. The successful candidate will be instrumental in defining and executing the strategic direction of the CSIO, which supports high profile projects that span across the globe.
- Develop strong relationships across GCE and work collaboratively with stakeholder groups;
- Prepare presentations and reporting for senior leaders, management committees, and boards of directors;
- Conduct research and support internal partners with identification of project impacts and dependencies;
- Maintain team process documentation and tools, including implementing updates and enhancements;
- Analyze and store supporting documentation for critical projects;
- Coordinate and facilitate meetings with project owners and senior leaders, and determine and distribute meeting agendas and action items; and
- Maintain the CSIO project management database and SharePoint site.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in either project management, compliance, legal, or regulatory role;
- Highly organized and detail-oriented individual with strong analytical skills;
- Ability to remain flexible and manage competing priorities under demanding deadlines;
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills, as well as excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Technical skills highly preferred, including Access, SharePoint, and Excel;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information; and
- Minimum Education Requirement: Bachelor’s degree.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time