Every one of our Customer Care Professionals represents the American Express Brand. They take their work personally because they’re more than a friendly voice on the phone, they’re problem solvers and relationship builders. And the people you’ll work with, and the customers you’ll care for, value your passion and unique personality as much as we do.
You’ll do more than the expected.
You’ll do the unexpected.
• Provide exceptional customer service to our clients, demonstrating strong relationship management principles and building strong rapport with our internal and external clients.
• Be a part of our FXIP Customer Support team and perform effective review of key data elements for FX International Payments.
• Utilize your knowledge of our products and services to educate clients
• Researching and resolving complex cases through consultation with internal stakeholders.
• Be empowered to reach new levels of customer excellence, and work towards goals/targets to support increased revenue growth.
•Looking to identify process improvements with the objective to improve overall client satisfaction/experience
• Responding to customer, internal Stakeholder and counter party banks.
• Monitoring of common errors and reporting on these to management for feedback purposes.
Why American Express
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Ability to work to tight deadlines
Excellent time management skills and extreme attention to detail
Fast learner of new processes, adept in new systems
Ability to communicate and organize effectively
Foreign exchange experience preferred
Sound understanding of International payments processing
Communicates effectively, Drives results, Build and leverages relationships