Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager Operations (G22)
- Provide thought leadership and operational execution to be able to lead the team and drive results including exceptional customer experience
- Create a culture of performance, drive key customer metrics of RTF and Excellent scores.
- Participate in and lead projects related to strategic initiatives and transformational Customer Experience.
- Take charge of developing a coherent and consistent set of leadership behaviours and competencies across the entire team.
- Create a highly engaged , motivated and passionate team
- Develop and Manage relationships with key stakeholders.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Experience in leading Operational Teams preferred.
- Fluency in both Japanese and English language is a must
- Exceptional ability to drive results and discipline to deliver.
- Ability to build strong trusted working relationships, excellent people skills, including relationship management, communication, negotiation, influencing, presentation, and motivation. Strong collaborator with an ability to build relationships while challenging the status quo.
- Strategic mindset, financial acumen, negotiation skills.
- Solid understanding of core business processes, experience with process improvement.
- Ability to operate as a change agent with proven record of delivered results.
- Ability to manage day-to-day business priorities along with long-term strategic deliverables.
- Intellectual curiosity, passion for using analytics to develop insights and recommendations, solve business challenges, improve the customer experience, and drive bottom line results.
- Able to effectively adapt under changing conditions and prioritize initiatives in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly organized and detail oriented with a strong ability to multi-task.
- Very proficient with PowerPoint and Excel.
- Clear and concise with written and verbal communication.
- Passion for high quality work, flexibility, leading by example and a positive attitude are a MUST!
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): フルタイム