Global Commercial Payments is the leading Corporate Card provider globally. The key to our success has been our effective sales and account development organization – selling to new clients and helping grow business with existing clients. New times bring new challenges and we need to drive huge productivity gains in our field organization. We need to do more with the people we have: sell more, retain more high quality clients, and drive more satisfaction.
Within Global Strategy, Brand and Field Enablement, the Global Field Enablement (GFE) teams is charged with driving field productivity for our 2,500+ global field Sales and Account Development organization through field training, communications, and effective go-to-market strategies. We’re seeking an experienced and passionate Analyst to drive exponential growth in our field productivity through the development and execution of field go-to-market and training and delivery strategies.
- Support the Global Field Enablement Manager on global and regional strategic projects and training initiatives
- Translation is major role for training materials and programs and communications needs such as English to Japanese & Japanese to English as well.
- Support Field Tools development such as SFDC.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Requires five plus years of General Business experience, ideally with exposure to training, field enablement and change management.
- Experience of document translation (English to Japanese, Japanese to English) with suitable AMEX language.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office applications; Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- GCP/ SBS product & services knowledge is preferred, however not essential
- Flexibility to work except JST (we have conference call with US, other markets)
- Support Trainer for administrative job.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time