American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Premium Travel Consultant
Deliver once-in-a-lifetime daily. As a Premium Travel Consultant at American Express our Card members expect you to provide the world’s best customer experience every day.
You are a brand ambassador who takes pride in the quality of their work. Using your knowledge and experience you will create personalized travel experiences that wow our Card members, in a timeframe that exceeds their expectations, effectively building long-term relationships with American Express.
Every Card member is unique, so no two days are the same.
We’ll win as a team, so it’s important that you respect people, do what’s right, make it great and deliver for our Card members.
We’ll offer you:
- The opportunity to work with premium Card members to create interesting and diverse travel requests
- Access to some of the world’s most luxurious brands and partnerships that are exclusive to American Express
- An environment that supports healthy living and includes subsidised gym membership
- A culture that promotes team work and encourages innovation and high performance through coaching and learning
- An opportunity to grow your career at American Express
- Penalty rates for any weekend shifts
- A work free Birthday
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Are you who we are looking for? You will have:
• The ability to provide exceptional Customer Service
• An understanding of Premium Travel related areas such as geography, products and systems
• Strong knowledge of a GDS system (Sabre would be desirable)
• Fares and ticketing knowledge – including RTW and complex fares
• The ability to work towards targets including sales, land and sea mix, quality and customer satisfaction
• Strong knowledge of premium products including hotels, cruising and tours
• An ability to adapt communication styles to the audience, communicate confidently, accuracy and able to lead our members to the desired outcomes
• A genuine passion about travel and service
It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work. So if you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, launch or grow your career here with us!
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time