American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
- Identify high risk behaviors/activities, regulatory and procedural errors through account/call review
- Perform analysis and recommend/highlight process enhancements to operations
- Partner with PMA/BST teams for alignment on Value Generation Sales practices and behaviors
- Partner with MIS and Compliance teams to develop and execute new automated and targeted testing
- Identify opportunities to drive the effectiveness and efficiency of the GRPA Target testing team
This role may be offered upon the successful completion of a background verification checks, subject to applicable laws and regulations
- Experience in testing programs is preferred
- Prior experience in Targeted/automated based testing is preferred
- Ability to identify opportunities, collaborate with peers to develop solutions and drive these gaps to closure
- Ability to work effectively and cooperatively with cross functional and global teams within GSN and across AXP
- Must have good communication skills, strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Organized with high attention to detail
- Strong relationship building and influencing skills
- Motivated, results oriented with commitment to deadlines
- Positive attitude and flexibility to perform in updating environment
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Word, Excel, MIS/VBA background is a plus
- The Incumbent should have a minimum performance rating of G2/L2 in the last annual performance review. The Incumbent should not be on any form of performance review at the time of applying for the job.
- Working hours : The incumbent should be flexible for a 24 hours work environment. Current shift timings, 3.00 PM - 12.00 AM
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time