American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Finance Manager, Global Commercial Services Charge and B2B Product Analytics
- Provide analytical and decision support to the GCS Charge and B2B Product Management teams.
- Analyze product profitability and influence strategic decisions through financial analyses.
- Identify and create analyses that support business decisions that will improve product economics and help leaders move the business forward.
- Partner with the Product Management teams to develop and analyze investment and reengineering opportunities.
- Provide analytical support for investment opportunities related to the Charge and B2B businesses.
- Comfort and ability to succeed in an unstructured environment
- Intellectual curiosity, initiative, and strong work ethic are essential
- Ability to work with business partners to influence decisions and drive results
- Strong analytic and modeling capability
- Inclination to collaborate across teams and find the optimal data source, approach, and solution
- Knowledge of SQL, SAS, and IDN preferred
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and pay attention to detail with accuracy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time