American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Analyst/Sr Analyst Global Experiential Marketing
American Express Global Commercial Services is the leading provider of payments for small, mid and large corporations globally. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing and transformative division of the business. Within the Global Field & Dialogic Marketing organization, the Global Experiential Marketing team is focused on designing and developing exceptional in-person experiences for our customers and prospects across the globe.
The Analyst/Sr. Analyst, Global Experiential Marketing will play a critical role in supporting the E2E planning and execution of conferences that American Express sponsors in an effort to showcase how we support our customers in life and business.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work directly with Manager to execute conferences and support overall Experiential Marketing team initiatives
- Assist with managing vendor and agency relations to deliver impactful experiences
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (e.g. PR, Marketing, Field, etc.) to deliver against business objectives
- Support putting together recommendations to inform overall conference strategy
- Manage staff registrations, housing, scheduling and misc. items related to execution
- Preparation of materials for on-site execution teams (e.g. pre/post-show briefs, timelines, etc.)
- Partner with compliance teams to ensure company needs and requirements are met
- Build and manage project plans to ensure team stay on schedule
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Strong project management skills and keen attention to detail
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Big picture thinker, resourceful, proactive
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- A self-starter with proven ability to manage multiple priorities, with tight timelines
- Excellent influence management skills, with the ability to lead and drive results through cross-functional partnerships
- A background in conference/tradeshow/event planning
- Desire to have fun and a positive can-do attitude
- Come with new ideas for the team!
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time