American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager/ Senior Manager - Marketing
- Lead a holistic partnership strategy for the Global Lounge Collection and Centurion Lounge to enable best-in-class guest experiences, drive increased guest satisfaction, create marketable features, and optimize lounge P&L
- Own deep working relationships with 9+ existing talent partners and lounge Operator to fulfill on best-in-class food and beverage program for The Centurion Lounge
- Source new culinary talent partners and launch food and beverage programs for upcoming Centurion Lounge locations
- Own 5 Centurion Lounge sponsors and lead upcoming negotiations/renewals
- Work cross-functionally to develop new Centurion Lounge amenities and services and launch new partnerships to enable guest experiences
- Optimize costs across broader Global Lounge Collection benefit by directing distribution of visitation volume across third-party lounge partners
- Identify opportunities for further commercialization of The Centurion Lounge to enhance lounge marketing value and optimize lounge P&L
- Support all marketing and PR related initiatives involving culinary talent partners and commercial sponsors
- Excellent analytical skills and rigor including an ability to work in ambiguous often high pressure environments
- Provide strategic thought leadership, with an ability to learn quickly, “connect the dots” and drive results
- Strong interpersonal/influence management skills and experience working across business units, functions (particularly Operations), and executive levels
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Experience negotiating complex agreements
- Experience in managing internal and external relationships
- Attention to detail and an ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Strong project management skills
- Knowledge of hospitality/travel industry and passion for culinary space a plus
- Partnership, sponsorship and/or sales experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time