American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Team Leader- Fraud
Reduce Provision. Enable spend. Prevent fraud.
American Express’s mission is to be world’s most respected service brand. We will accomplish this by having the most talented teams who are supported by best-in-class capabilities and processes.
American Express is looking for Team Leaders who will be part of Global Fraud Protection Services for Global Servicing Network. GSN protects American Express' assets by minimizing credit and fraud losses at best-in-class levels.
Are you ready for anything? Here are just some of the things that you can expect when you become a part of our growing team:
- Lead a team of 12 – 15 Account Protection Specialists in Global Fraud Protection
- Support Customer Satisfaction initiatives in enhancing / meeting external metrics
- Review accounts to determine if the Card Member has set up an account with an intention to defraud American Express:
- Review account and Card member information such as; charge activity, payments, Credit Bureau information, Dunn & Bradstreet information, Fast Data information, Service Establishment information, and WCC history notes
- Make an analysis as to the risk to American Express.
- No direct contact with card members.
- Ensure accurate analysis of accepted Fraud claims and merchant support to determine chargeback to merchant or retain write-off through systematic analysis.
- Conduct weekly Coaching & Feedback sessions for Executives
- Conduct day to day functioning/administrative work including production floor management.
- Ensure delivery of all business metrics as per goals and internal/external SLA’s.
- Work closely with stakeholders and maintain robust internal client communication.
- Lead and maintain employee engagement and morale by ensuring constructive and mutually agreed developmental plans and using reward/recognition tools available.
- Initiate process improvements by identifying service delivery gaps and offering solutions for the same.
- Maintain compliance for all processes and policies.
- Strengthen the team by being a process specialist and providing effective leadership.
- Effectively utilize tools such as timely coaching & feedback, helping them acquire new talent knowledge & skills , and appropriate performance management.
- Execute the PMP process effectively & in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with Workforce / Contact Capacity Management in Forecasting, scheduling and leave planning.
- Manage churn / attrition of team members
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Extraordinary Customer Service Experience & Proven Track Record are a must: prior experience in VOC, NPS, CSAT is an advantage
- Good coaching skills
- Strong people management and leadership skills: at least 2 year of People Leadership experience is desirable
- Good Interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels including presentation and public speaking skills.
- Proven ability to drive teams towards high productivity & sustained performance either through people leadership role /designated SPOC role.
The real deal in American Express
In American Express, we pride ourselves through the following competencies:
- Focuses on Customer/Relationship Care
- Builds diverse talent
- Builds and leverages relationships
- Drives Improvements & Solutions
- Drives results
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work. So if you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
Our service operates over a 24/7 environment and we are hiring for various shifts - may have to work primarily during night shift including weekends and holidays.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time