American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Learning & Development Specialist
This role will be part of the L&D Centre of Excellence primarily catering to Travel & Lifestyle Customer Servicing Team in our organization, and the successful candidate will:
• Manage the design, delivery and continuous improvement of learning & development programs as well as ongoing learning opportunities in support of the organization’s needs.
• Design and Deliver engaging Soft Skills learning content for both in person trainings and digital platforms.
• Deliver Continuous Education Initiatives for tenured employees.
• Collate and Share Training Feedback. Develop reinforcements and evaluate outcomes.
• Have extensive experience in delivering trainings and 1:1 coaching interactions to improve Communication Skills (Spoken and Written), Objection Handling and Relationship Building Skills of employees.
• Execute a varied delivery style to fit the audience and build learner engagement and motivation through adult learning principles.
• Conduct Periodic Knowledge Assessments/Refreshers to keep learnings afresh.
• Partner with HR Learning Teams to deliver a robust learning plan for India Business Employees.
QualificationsEducational Background Required:
• MBA or Equivalent
• Minimum 5 years of Learning & Development Experience in Corporate Soft Skills and VNA domains
• Excellent Spoken and Written Communication Skills
• Proven track-record of meeting and exceeding goals
• Up-to-date with Learning Industry Standards to incorporate and deliver engaging classroom learning sessions
• Highly customer focused attitude with sound understanding of the Premium Consumer needs
• High levels of initiative, self-motivation and time management
• Ability to influence and negotiate with customers both internally and externally and at all levels
• Strong Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel Skills
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time