American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
B2B Servicing CCP - German Speaker
You’ll delight your customers with unforgettable and unexpected experiences.
The B2B team is a dynamic and fast growing team that looks after multiple products over the whole of the EMEA region. In this role you will assist in the end to end processing of our B2B clients and merchants requests. You will work on requests from our internal & external clients.
You will liaise with our colleagues in other areas such as GCP, GPM & GMS. Due to the nature of the role you will need to have an excellent Growth Mindset as well as having a flexible & adaptable approach to your own work.
Being part of a multi-functional team you will be working on different tasks and may need to re-prioritize your work according to our business & client’s needs.
- Inbound & outbound call handling.
- Customer service & maintenance functionality.
- Email management.
- New accounts processes e.g. client, card & merchant set-ups.
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Risk & credit management.
- B2B knowledge an advantage.
- Globestar or Genesis knowledge an advantage.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Excellent communication skills along with problem solving skills.
- CAS, Globestar, Merchant, or TSYS system experience an advantage.
- Microsoft system knowledge an advantage
- Corporate or Merchant experience an advantage.
- The ability to work within tight timeframes.
- German language essential
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world including recognition amongst the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces by Great Place to Work and Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time