American Express Profesiones
Por favor introduzca una dirección válida de correo electrónico
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Descripción del Trabajo
At American Express, we provide an excellent service, our customers are our most valuable asset and our teams are the key to achieve this great goal. For more than 160 years, we continue to grow responding proactively to the needs and expectations of our customers.
We are looking for creative and innovative people to join us in the business challenges and are committed to providing superior service. In this opportunity the company is looking for a Travel Counselor to perform in the Global Travel & Lifestyle Services (GT&LS) unit of American Express.
Specifically an American Express Travel Counselor has the ability provide exceptional Customer Service through:
- Interact with clients, analyzing and resolving queries and/or complaints, ensuring quality and efficiency in the service.
- Build and share improvements in processes to anticipate future complaints of our premium customers
- Management of different control tools... (AX Connect, PSP)
- Reports consolidated monthly data of Complaint.
- Giving Card members timely, accurate and relevant information.
- Managing Card member expectations.
- Delivering service above and beyond normal expectations.
- Demonstrated understanding of the relevant customer base.
- Advance students/bachelor degree on tourism.
- 2 years of travel working experience (mandatory).
- SABRE or AMADEUS Skills as a must.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Ability to establish clear and effective communications in oral and written form.
- Correct use of formal language, clear pronunciation, cordiality and good manners.
- Excellent interpersonal and Relationship Care.
- Geographic knowledge skills and knowledge of the travel industry.
- Ability to work in team and skills for interpersonal relationships.
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment and continuous change.
- Creative problem-solving, eager to find customized solutions
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Tiempo completo