American Express Profesiones
Por favor introduzca una dirección válida de correo electrónico
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Global Optimization & Call Management Analyst Global New Accounts
Descripción del Trabajo
The Global Optimization & Call Management Team (GOCM) a division of the Strategy and Support function within Global Servicing Group (GSG) are primarily responsible for ensuring that GSG operational performance goals are met effectively and efficiently across the LAC region.
We deliver this through our expertise in Capacity Planning, Inventory Strategy execution, Analytics and Project execution.
As a GOCM Analyst you will be a strong communicator with the talent to drive and advance the performance of the business.
In return you will receive personal development, recognition and a great working environment within a Global team whom are continuously developing and shaping its operational support function and are leaders of innovation.
The GOCM team offers substantial training and the opportunity to gain valuable experience within Analytics, Project Management and Stakeholder Engagement.
- Developing and leveraging close relationships with business partners to enable successful delivery on operational goals.
- Driving key metrics by making considered recommendations based on identifying and analyzing data and implementing strategies.
- Reporting performance of all LAC business units to Business Operations management team on an intra-day basis.
- Ensuring inventory management maximized by effective planning of resources and real-time monitoring.
- Facilitating & conducting daily production meetings with operational stakeholders across GSG.
- Using root cause analysis to influence planning, forecasting and resource requirements.
- Real time management of inventories and the execution of daily production strategy.
- Designing, producing and implementing specialist shift patterns that acknowledge the requirements of the business.
- Ensuring all inbound service level objectives are being achieved: monitoring call volumes & queues based on real time call arrival and real time staffing levels across the network.
- Recommend schedule swaps, changes and off-phone activities based on staffing needs and changing business requirements whilst ensuring accurate tracking.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Excellent communicator with the skills and talent to build strong and positive relationships.
- Problem solver who has the ability to think fast, spot trends, generate new ideas and to deliver to tight deadlines.
- Self-motivated planner and organizer with a strong work ethic and high personal standards.
- Team player, who works with others to accomplish objectives and deliver a positive result while developing and maintaining open, honest and constructive relationships.
- Aptitude for managing multiple and changing priorities efficiently and effectively.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Suite.
A good understanding of Contact Centre resource, forecasting, planning techniques and technologies including Aspect UIP Dialler (ALM, UCC Admin, UCC RTR, and Unified Director), Aspect WFM (including RTA) and ACD systems is required.
As a team we are required to be flexible in our working hours to cover the needs of our business.
As such you will need to be available to work during all operational hours as below:
- Monday - Friday 07:00 - 21:00
- Saturday 08:00 - 20:00
- Sunday 09:00 - 18:00
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Tiempo completo