American Express Profesiones
Por favor introduzca una dirección válida de correo electrónico
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Business Development Manager
Descripción del Trabajo
The person will be in charge of two portfolios, Manufacturing and Pharmaceuticals, managing around 10 people on day-to-day basis.
- Overseeing, managing and directing a team of 10 people
- Formulating short-term goals and long-term strategies in order to achieve segment targets, expressed in several parameters. Taking corrective measures regarding business performance of the team and the portfolio or reviewing figures when needed.
- Training of new hires, constant on-the-go training and monitoring of seasoned members, search for valuable candidates for the team through cross-trainings and proactive interviews.
- Resolving operating issues and escalation of pain points to several teams.
- Participation in high-level BURs and sectorial committees.
- Assistance in business negotiations and closing of business deals.
- Reporting on several topics to upper management.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
We are looking for the following experience and skills:
- Total work experience – over 8 years.
- Experience in financial or service industries.
- Experience in sales, business development, or customer management of at least 5 years, preferably managing large portfolios with over 100 clients.
- Experience in client acquisition is a plus.
- Experience in team management, preferably, large teams of over 5 people.
- Fluent English is a must.
- Experience in working with manufacturing sector clients is a plus.
- Master degree is a plus.
- Experience in analyzing of massive data with several variables and capacity to take short-term tactical and long-term strategical decisions based on said analysis is a must.
- Capacity of working in large multi-disciplinary teams.
- Hands-on, proactive, resilient are the main qualities for this positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Tiempo completo