American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
We are seeking a driven, creative, and strategic Project Manager to support the Enterprise Architecture executive office. You will report to the Director, Chief of Staff and will work closely with the Chief Technology Architect, the EA Leadership Team, and key internal and external business partners. The incumbent will be an integral part of the team and needs to be proactive in anticipating and adapting to the needs of a highly dynamic set of VP teams. The candidate must have the ability to work in a fast-paced organization and manage multiple tasks and conflicting priorities with accuracy, flexibility, and attention to detail.
- Contribute to and lead strategic projects and initiatives for the team
- Build awareness and visibility for Enterprise Architecture strategies and initiatives within the team and across Technology
- Partner with the Leadership Team to create, manage and publish content for the Enterprise Architecture Jive website
- Arrange and manage all preparation, materials, and content creation for Leadership Meetings, Town Halls, and presentations to Senior Leadership
- Lead special projects/programs designed to improve the team’s culture, professional development, collaboration, and engagement, such as team building, community service, and social events.
- Support administrative activities of the Chief Technology Architect and his office, including HR processes, calendar prioritization and management, and meeting coordination and logistics
- Work closely with key business partners including Finance, HR, and Corporate Affairs and Communications
- Superior project management and organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously with great follow-up and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong sense of integrity with ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion
- Superior relationship and influencing skills for dealing with a wide range of issues and people/ levels
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks with minimal guidance and to proactively identify and resolve issues
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required
- Experience in graphic design preferred
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time