American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
As an American Express employee, you strive for excellence in serving our customers. That’s why your opinion on potential hires is all the more valuable. With the same dedication, we hope you can help shape our future.
• Timely And Error Free Processing Of All Consumer Card Applications.
• Processing of Applications by Ensuring Complete Analysis of Available Data on Profile, Verification Inputs, Credit Bureau Inputs and Internal Policies.
• Adhere To The Underwriting Standards As Defined By The Bank, Quality And Compliance Guidelines.
• Assist Audit, Internal And Compliance Functions At Times Of Audits To Ensure All Control Issues Are Identified And Addressed.
• Provide Ongoing Feedback To The Data Capturing Vendor And Verification Unit Within The Team To Ensure Quality Standards Are Met.
• Support All Other Day-To-Day New A/C Processes And All New Initiatives
• Shift Timings - Day Shift ( Subject to Change)
• Graduate With 1-4 years of experience in a Related Field (Banking). Customer Service would also suffice.
• Self-Motivated Individual With A Very Strong Results Orientation
• Good Analytical Skills with Eye for Details.
• Good Interpersonal Skills.
• Good PC Skills - MS Windows And MS Access
• Reasonable Risk Orientation
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time