American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Do the right thing for our customers, our company and your career.
American Express is a leading global payments, network, and travel company, backed by one of the world's most recognized brands. American Express is unique in the payments industry as an issuer of cards as well as a worldwide network that processes millions of merchant transactions daily. We offer the broadest array of charge, credit, prepaid and co brand cards for consumers, small businesses, midsize companies and large corporations.
With 160 years of innovation behind us, our future could not look more promising. We're moving faster than ever and introducing new products, services, and strategies to bring greater value to our business customers. Their success expands our success, so we put heart and soul into helping them achieve results that exceed all expectations.
Global Commercial Services is a core operating group of American Express and has delivered robust growth over the past decade. GCS partners with corporate and small business clients to help them manage cash flow and increase profitability through a variety of automated expense management tools.
Within Global Marketing, The Global Field Enablement (FE) team leads all field go to market communication strategies for our 4,000 global field Sales and Account Development (Account Sales) organizations, training, and programs to drive field tool adoption. This includes innovative learning and delivery programs to enable our field to provide a best in class prospect and customer experience as well as creative and engaging communications of critical business content such a new products, services, and tools. As experts in large field team needs and go to market strategies, we partner across the business on internal go to market strategies.
The Sr Analyst of Field Enablement, EMEA will join a very exciting, collaborative and high visibility team and will be responsible for driving Sales and Account Sales productivity and success by:
- Being an expert in Sales and Account Sales enablement for EMEA companies
- Partnering with field teams to understand most critical needs, and be a credible voice for the field
- Leading the end to end coordination, logistics and project management of innovative and experiential field training programs
- Supporting delivery and facilitation of all training, in strong partnership with the field as well as external vendors to ensure a best in class, modern and engaging training experience across all parameters of training
- Collaborating very closely with key partners from Marketing, Product, Risk, DS&I and others
- Defining and driving key performance indicators to inform and drive success
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Significant experience in field sales/account development/support roles, marketing, general management, or B2B consulting
- Outstanding project management skills a must
- Experience collaborating across many functional areas (such as field, marketing, product, risk, operations) to lead the design and delivery of relevant, timely, and engaging large scale digital/virtual/and experiential training programs
- Outstanding business acumen and results orientation
- Proven passion for working with a customer orientation and global mind set
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment and prioritization
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ambitious self-starter, with a strong work ethic, intense will-to-win, and demonstrated personal excellence
- Enthusiastic, fun, flexible and demonstrates a willingness to learn!
- Fluency in another European language a strong plus
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world including recognition amongst the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces by Great Place to Work and Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time