American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Bilingual Customer Care Professional (French and English)
At American Express, we invest in you! This is a great position for individuals looking to build a successful career within the financial industry. Recognized as one of the “world’s most admired companies”, you can earn a competitive base salary plus bonuses associated with your contributions. Employees enjoy a generous benefits package, retirement programs, along with comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education program will help you achieve your professional goals.
- Use your exceptional problem solving skills to identify root causes and deliver solutions to exceed Card Members’ expectations.
- Engage Card Members on every interaction that nurture customer relationships and results in measurable Customer value
- Be part of a dynamic team that is passionate about improving Card Members’ experience and while contributing to our growth
- Previous customer service experience with a passion for building customer loyalty through exceptional listening, consultative relationship building, resourcefulness and strong written and verbal communication
- Proven success in a customer service and sales environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced metric driven environment with proficient multitasking and navigation in a web based environment
- Integrity: Adhere to all Regulatory and Compliance guidelines related to servicing and sales practices
- Service inbound calls in a bilingual capacity
- Deliver high levels of product and service knowledge to clearly communicate appropriate product features, benefits and other elements of American Express
- Continuously improve on skills such as building rapport, understanding customer needs, handling objections and generating value
- Provide extraordinary customer care by responding to questions concerning accounts in a fast paced, structured customer care environment
- Document necessary account information according to established policies and procedures
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time