American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Full Stack Engineer
- Leading a team of engineers that delivers knowledge management solutions to businesses worldwide
- Mentoring junior engineering staff
- Writing code and unit tests, working with API specs and automation
- Developing microservices using Java and deploying them on enterprise cloud
- Developing advanced web components in Angular 2 for the portal and provide an intuitive end user experience
- Capability tuning across browsers and mobile devices
- Troubleshooting issues and working with product support teams to resolve problems and perform root cause analysis
- Working closely with Product Owners in researching and prototyping new capabilities that improve the overall user experience
- Identifying opportunities for adopting new technologies
- Advanced User Experience development skills in creating dynamic and engaging web components.
- Hands-on expertise with responsive web application design and development
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master's Degree in computer science, computer science engineering, or related field preferred
- Preferred experience React, Angular 2, Bootstrap and Java
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Collaborative work ethics and ability to work in a team-oriented culture
- Ability to demonstrate sound judgment and execute against deliverables under deadlines and competing priorities
- Highly focused, organized, and detail-oriented
- Passionate about creating great technology products and is always looking for creative & innovative solutions to meet or exceed our business partners’ needs
- Strong leadership skills & ability to collaborate across development portfolios to drive results
- Strong technical aptitude with an intense desire to learn new skills and industry trends
- Demonstrated experience in Agile development, application design, software development, and automated testing (Selenium, Junit etc.)
- Demonstrated experience using CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, XLR, Sonar, Selenium, Chef etc.
- Experience with content publishing platforms would be a plus
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time