American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Exec/Admin Assistant I
- Calendar management across multiple parties
- Preparation for meetings as necessary, including scheduling of conference rooms, coordinating food, logistics, etc.
- Processing of Ariba Buyer orders and all other invoices
- Supporting special ad hoc projects as assigned
- Coordinate travel including air and hotel bookings, liaising with other Amex offices for internal meetings and managing last minute changes as required.
- Provide detailed itineraries of trips, including hotel arrangements, transfers, meetings scheduled, contact details, addresses etc.
- Expenses – process all VPs cash/credit card expenses timely using Concur
- Technical support – report and liaise with IT helpdesk for any technical support required.
- Support purchasing card reconciliation.
- Support new joiner onboarding.
- Manage own e-mails and correspondence in a timely manner.
- Previous experience with a wide range of administrative tasks
- Excellent organizational, administrative and interpersonal skills
- Experience working within global teams positioned in multiple locations
- Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex meetings with internal and external parties
- Skilled at planning and arranging domestic and international travel
- Strong sense of integrity with ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion
- Proven team player
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and timely follow-up
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks with minimal guidance and to proactively identify and resolve issues
- Positive attitude, solution oriented demeanor, and reliable
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong working knowledge of American Express Company processes and internal systems (e.g., myHR, Ariba Buyer, Concur, etc.) is preferred
- Supporting and working across global teams is a plus; familiarity with international timezones and markets is an asset
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time