American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Account Development Consultant
- Prioritize and maintain active pipeline of opportunities
- Engage clients to ensure key sales objectives are met
- Drive internal merchant lead management oversight
- Engage clients to close cross-sell opportunities
- Educate clients on relevant tools and resources
- Respond effectively and efficiently to client inquiries
- Coordinate mass client distributions and communications
- Generate and update monthly performance reports
- Create custom client presentations
- 1 - 3 years of B2B sales or relevant client engagement experience
- Bachelor Degree preferred, Business related degree a plus
- High level of professionalism and business acumen
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail required
- Ability to work independently in dynamic environment and manage multiple priorities
- Highly motivated and willingness to assume accountability for portfolio performance
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships quickly and work effectively across internal teams
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint, Excel, and Word required
- SalesForce experience preferred
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time