Imagine working for a company that gives you respect, recognizes your achievements and supports your efforts to succeed. Imagine working for a company that helps you grow, that challenges you at work but allows for the fact that work is only one aspect of your life. Imagine working for a company like American Express.
At American Express, service has been at the core of our company for more than 160 years. We serve customers, not transactions. We view every interaction as an opportunity to deepen relationships with our customers. Our front line employees are at the very heart of driving our mission of becoming the world's most respected service brand - one call at a time.
Membership Travel Services provides expert advice and servicing in all aspects of Travel and Lifestyle to some of American Express’ premium card members. Our Executives within the specialist Lifestyle team provide a bespoke service to premium customers looking for lifestyle solutions and assistance in China and around the world.
In this role, you will be handling enquiries from customers expecting a variety of Concierge and Lifestyle services such as fine dining recommendations, theatre & concert tickets, sporting events, personal shopping and other exclusive offerings. An excellent knowledge of luxury brands and experiences coupled with a desire to keep up-to-date on the latest developments within the concierge industry will be essential.
In return for your expertise, we can provide you with industry leading training such as familiarization visits to top restaurants and events. We actively encourage your personal development so if you wish to grow your career in an organization with strong customer commitment, we will support you to make this a reality in addition to providing long-term career path options.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in both English and Chinese (mandarin); a third language such as Japanese, French etc. is an advantage.
- Relevant customer services experience in the hospitality sectors; previous track record of working in call centre is a definite advantage.
- Experience in managing high-end customers with a great passion to serve.
- Ability to work independently while contributing to a strong teamwork environment.
- Willing to work with high flexibility, such as on shifts and over the weekends.
- Working knowledge of standard Microsoft office platforms, such as Microsoft Excel, Word.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time