American Express Careers
Corporate Commercial Credit Analyst (Cantonese Speaker)
- Handle inbound, outbound calls and emails from our Corporate Clients whose accounts are flagged as credit cases to be worked on by team members
- Negotiate with Card members or Client companies to determine the best course of action and gain agreement for both short and long-term solutions
- Excellent Customer Service
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
You will be rewarded with:
- A great place to work – We are in the top 10 most admired companies in the world…And the #1 amongst Financial Services
- Fun at work! A great culture and environment – Game rooms and lounge area are situated in each floor to encourage a fun and happy workplace.
- Competitive Salary – Get paid what you’re worth.
- Career advancement opportunities – Shaping your future & opening both local & cross border opportunities.
American Express has been recognized and awarded “Aon Hewitt Best Employer Malaysia” for the 7 consecutive time. American Express Malaysia also won 23 prestigious awards from the Contact Center Association of Malaysia. Among these are the following:
Best of the best Contact Center of the Year (Gold)
Best In House Contact Center (Gold)
Best Recruitment & Retention Programme (Gold)
Best In-house Inbound Contact Centre Under 100 Seats (Gold)
Best Contact Centre Professional (Gold)
Best Contact Centre Manager (Gold)
Best Contact Centre Telemarketer (Gold)
Join us and you’ll soon see why.
- At least 3 years call center experience, with a minimum of 1 year credit/risk related experience and a background in back office operations
- Fresh Graduates are also welcome to apply
- Experience in handling elite/premium clientele, servicing ANZ/HKG markets
- Hospitality and sales background is encouraged
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent fluency in English (both written and verbal)
- Fluency in Cantonese and Mandarin for Singapore and Hong Kong markets
- Ability to identify and act on issues that may impact customer experience
- Commitment to deliver the highest level of customer service
- A team oriented individual with growth mindset and positive affluence
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time