American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Business Analyst - Decision Science
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India’s top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work “Hall of Fame”.
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We’re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential.
Position in question is in the ICS Individual Customer Management & Global Collection Decision Science team based out of Gurgaon. The candidate will work on development and enhancement of Customer Credit Risk/collection models and driving the next round of modeling enhancements.
Specific responsibilities include:
1. Developing and enhancing existing CDSS/TSR/Payment Return/Collection Models by leveraging best-in-class modeling techniques
2. Application of Machine Learning techniques to complement existing conventional prediction framework
3. Periodic Tracking and Performance Monitoring of models and conducting case reviews
4. Partnering with other Teams to develop System Capabilities and other predictive logic(s) that will help in more optimal downstream decisioning
• Master's degree in a quantitative discipline with a strong aptitude to work in a modeling/analytical role
• Past experience in developing Risk or Acquisition models
• Ability to integrate information from different sources in a coherent manner and interpret data to bring out key trends & identify opportunity areas
• Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Experience in SAS programming/expertise in Machine Learning techniques
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time