American Express is a global services company and the world’s largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India’s top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work “Hall of Fame”.
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We’re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential.
Travel & Lifestyle Analytics team provides analytical support to Travel & Lifestyle Organization. It forms the part of Global Operations and Analytics (GOA) Team and has grown significantly in the last few years. This team is responsible for providing analytical and reporting support to T&LS stakeholders in US and 23 international markets. The successful candidate will be part of Senior Management Reporting team within GOA and will be primarily responsible for providing the analytical support to Senior Management.
• Deliver BAU and ad-hoc reports pertaining to Compliance monitoring and BST Operations
• Partner with different Team within GOA for delivery of delivery of best in class analytical solutions to drive strategic decision making
• Successfully engage Stakeholders on multiple initiatives, lead or support ongoing projects and provide consultative expertise focused on win-win solutions
• Enhance reporting capabilities through automation, consolidation of metrics / parameters, incorporating intuitive analysis.
• Comfortable operating and contributing to a team oriented environment with strong personal accountability, commitment and integrity with respect to all aspects of the role
• A demonstrated ability to work in high-pressure situations with minimal errors
• Flexibility and adaptability to work within tight deadlines and changing priorities
• Candidate should be a self-motivated individual with ability to learn quickly and work independently with complex, unstructured Initiatives
• The Person should hold a Graduate Degree with 3-5 years of overall experience and 2 years of related domain in Business Analysis and MIS Reporting
• Ability to leverage technology to solve for analytical needs - Advanced Excel, PowerPoint & VBA, SQL and SAS
• Strong Communication Skills, Team Player And Ability to navigate through a matrix environment and manage multiple priorities simultaneously without close supervision.
• Self-starter with ability to execute with Minimal Direction and strong attention to Detail
• Open to work any shift between 8:00 am to 10:00 pm window ( Mostly fixed shifts but should be flexible to meet needs of the Business)• The incumbent should have a performance rating of G3L3 or better in the last review (for internal employees)
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time