American Express Careers
Associate Product Manager
Do the right thing for our customers, our company and your career.
The Global Mobile team is responsible for the product strategy, UX/UI and delivery of mobile apps for American Express Card members globally. This includes the Amex Mobile app available on iOS and Android in 18+ markets.
We are part of the wider Global Digital Experience team within Enterprise Digital and Analytics that looks after the implementation of the multi-channel market strategy and development, focused on defining and implementing experiences and products across channels. The team ensures these assets are developed in alignment with the overall business vision, and meet a clear user need.
We’re looking for a talented and passionate Associate Product Manager to join our team in London. The successful candidate will have experience managing digital initiatives and will support the Product Owners in the ideation and development of mobile products and services.
The Associate Product Manager will be responsible for:
- Developing and launching new features and capabilities for our mobile apps in partnership with our Engineering team
- Inputting into the mobile product strategy and executing the mobile product roadmap
- Participation in creative development process – understanding platform limitations and opportunities to ensure our app remains a market-leading product
- Feeding product backlog, ensuring our engineering partners (AET) have requisites detail to interpret user-stores and success criteria
- Maintaining product documentation
- Supporting the measure of the effectiveness and the success of the different product features
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Types of people we need:
- Technically minded & resourceful – with an appreciation of how to execute mobile initiatives
- Pro-active and enthusiastic – the successful candidate must be excited about the mobile space and the external environment
- Collaborative – our role is largely partnership driven, working with capability owners, local teams and technology partners is vital
- Strategic thinkers – showing an ability to support decision making and overall execution approach
- Detail oriented – active involvement in backlog development requires a process-driven mindset with a strong attention to detail
- Fun and outgoing – we’re looking for someone who can contribute to the strong team culture of our co-located and diverse team
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world including recognition amongst the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces by Great Place to Work and Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time