American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Marketing Intern – Campus Recruitment
Fall Term 2018: September-December
- An ability to drive results with a ‘speed-to-market’ focus, contributing to the implementation of marketing initiatives including campaign planning, management, tracking and delivery
- Quickly adjust actions in response to a constantly changing digital environment and loyalty landscape, knowing when to adopt existing ideas and when to innovate for ongoing campaign and/or product management
- Successfully manage and coordinate efforts within and across teams to deliver against marketing plans
- Turn relationships into productive partnerships across multiple internal and external stakeholders for successful collaboration and project/campaign success
- Superior communication and influencing skills that result in buy-in and acceptance across multiple stakeholders
- Present business recommendation and marketing plan to senior leadership
- An ability to select, review, and analyze performance drivers and data sets related to performance of products/services.
- Draw actionable insights from analyses and initiate collaboration with internal/external partners to optimize marketing programs
- Currently pursuing Commerce/Business/Management degree with a demonstrated interest in marketing and/or general management.
- Demonstrated ability with multi-tasking, project management, attention to detail and prioritization skills in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated communications skills, both written and verbal
- A proven ability to challenge the status quo and improve existing processes
- A focus on innovation and the desire to own a project from conception through implementation, and evaluation
- Excellent relationship management, and comfort working across various levels within an organization to drive results
- Target graduation date in 2019 - 2020
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time