American Express Careers
Senior Engineer - JAVA
- Taking your place as a core member of an agile team driving the latest development practices
- Writing code and unit tests, working with API specs and automation
- Identifying opportunities for adopting new technologies
- Leading a team of engineers that delivers knowledge management solutions to businesses worldwide
- Experience with React,Redux,Node JS, Graph QL
- 10+ years of systems design, development and integration experience in multiple IT disciplines
- At least 10 years of previous hands on development and operational support experience including service development experience is required in a high volume, highly available production environment.
- Experience with Web Service standards, XML, XSLT, SOAP, SOA Security and Performance Tuning.
- Experienced in initial triage, root cause analysis, and escalation procedures in production environments.
- Experienced in runtime metrics identification, collection, reporting and communication.
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- Preferably a BS or MS degree in computer science, computer engineering, or other technical discipline
- [X]+ years of software development experience
- Ability to effectively interpret technical and business objectives and challenges and articulate solutions
- Willingness to learn new technologies and exploit them to their optimal potential
- Agile Practices
- Porting/Software Configuration
- Programming Languages and Frameworks
- Business Analysis
- Analytical Thinking
- Business Product Knowledge
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 15, 2018, 4:11:59 PM