American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Information Security Analyst
- Analyzes information security and IT Risk data to develop visualizations, stories and summaries
- Responsible for defining new metrics, gathering appropriate metadata and managing the development pipeline of those metrics for Information Security VPs
- Works with Cyber Analytics team to onboard new data sources, analyze data for inclusion in the Metrics program and consult with their Information Security VP to understand what data is required to accurately reflect their VP’s programs and initiatives.
- Capable of explaining technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Confident and clear communication; strong ability to influence leaders and drive change
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, work effectively in ambiguous situations, and a willingness to take charge and drive results
- 2+ Years experiences working with big data platforms, metrics, analytics, reporting and data mining and management at scale with products like Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services
- 2+ Years ETL, SQL scripting, stored procedures, and construction of highly complex queries required
- Experience with Python, R or other programming language for data analysis a plus
- Ability to analyze data and communicate results through visualizations, stories and summaries
- Preferred Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Statistics or other related field (or equivalent work experience)
Depending on factors such as business unit requirements, the nature of the
position, cost and applicable laws, American Express may provide visa
sponsorship for certain positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time