American Express Careers
Assistant Marketing Manager - Digital Engagement & Campaigns - 8 Month Contract
American Express Global Commercial Services (GCS) is the leading issuer of commercial payment solutions to small, medium and large businesses globally, and is one of the fastest growing business units at American Express
This maternity leave contract position sits within the Customer Marketing Team. This team is responsible for on-going engagement with our Small Business and Corporate customers and to drive profitable portfolio growth. In this position you will support the Marketing Manager, Tenured Customer Engagement and together will work to drive effective engagement with our Card Members with a specific focus on digital innovation and content creation.
The more creative, engaging and efficient our work can be the greater results we will see as a company. This contract will focus on managing a website migration project and embedding an increased focus on creating relevant and engaging content across our digital channels.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Contributing to and executing the digital engagement strategy to deliver customer-focused engagement across owned, earnt and bought channels
- Website management, including managing a website migration project
- Responsibility for driving awareness and usage of digital tools such as AMEX app, digital wallets, online account servicing tools
- Analysing customer and marketing data to create high quality, business driven marketing campaigns
- Briefing external agencies on marketing initiatives and managing the creative and campaign set up process to deadline
- Reporting on all digital engagement campaign results including regular social media and owned channel performance updates
- Monitor and manage costs for campaigns and offers within agreed budget
- Experience of planning, developing, and maintaining digital marketing projects
- A strong grasp of online marketing and ability to integrate social media marketing with all: SEO, website analytics (Google, Omniture), website design & UI, ROI analysis and content development
- A firm understanding of social media metrics and what can be measured from social activity
- Knowledge and experience of CRM systems (Salesforce) and content management systems
- Experience of analysing website statistics and digital trends
- Current knowledge of trends, practice and innovations relating to digital communications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including an ability to communicate confidently to a wide range of stakeholders
- Ability to plan, prioritise and deliver projects and a program of work to agreed deadlines and costs
QualificationsAs the successful applicant, along with the above technical capabilities and experience, you will also have:
- An innovative mind and experience in digital marketing and website migration/ management - these technical skills are a must.
- Good communication skills, strong interpersonal skills and be able to interact across different teams and interest groups to achieve goals.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (particularly Excel and PowerPoint) are also required.
- You will be a self-starter with lots of initiative, creative and innovative with a proven drive to get things done.
- Stakeholder management - this is a must both within and outside the walls of the company so you will be a people person at heart.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time