The Global Frontline Enablement team support the design and delivery of initiatives to the Global Travel & Lifestyle Services (TLS) Frontline Operation. This role will report to the International Recruitment Strategy Manager and will primarily be focused on streamlining and driving efficiencies related to the front line travel and lifestyle recruitment process for the Japan market in addition to involvement in other projects requiring recruitment work stream input for Japan and other JAPA markets.
You will partner closely with Global Talent Acquisition, L&D, TLS leadership and other central teams within Japan and across the international markets to consult on planning for class hiring, talent profiling, interview processes and reporting.
These key partnerships will enable you to deliver against a number of key focus areas:
- Managing and tracking on-boarding for the Japan market and in partnership with L&D, continue to track new hire performance and attrition trends
- Keeping track of Japan job postings, ensuring correct policies and procedures are followed, assisting leaders with job descriptions, selection processes and on-boarding
- Partnering with Recruitment to create sourcing and advertising strategies
- Managing the recruitment process by driving timelines for interviews, consulting in the interview process and candidate selection
- Driving best practice recruitment processes within the market through delivery of workshops/training.
- Overseeing the offer and on-boarding process for class hiring for the UK
- Tracking and analyzing new hire and attrition / retention data to identify trends & root causes of issues and propose possible actions/solutions
- Attending Japan leadership meetings to provide recruitment updates and present new initiatives
- Delivering against hiring plans across JAPA markets with a focus on Japan as your key market
- Participating in Global and market specific projects as required, these would include New Hire Journey, Digital Strategy and other ad hoc initiatives
- Reporting recruitment activity and updating central reporting and recruitment site
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Excellent relationship management skills to work with and influence various groups within the organization to drive change and ensure compliant hiring practices are adhered to
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization and across lines of business, either written or verbally
- Ability to analyze and problem solve, determine root cause and recommend solutions
- Proven ability to consult with internal business partners, providing sound guidance regarding recruitment guidelines and hiring practices
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Adaptable and comfortable working under ambiguous and/or changing circumstances
- A self-starter who is able to manage own time and progress projects, despite multiple demands and competing priorities
- Proficient with MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint and able to produce and deliver presentations to all levels of leadership
- Knowledge and understanding of American Express TLS processes and procedures and familiarity with the premium servicing environment
- Understanding of call center environment and knowledge of workforce management, forecasting and capacity planning
- This role is within a global team so experience of working with different cultures & hiring in a multi-language, multi-cultural environment
- Experience with interviewing, onboarding and new hire engagement
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time