American Express Careers
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
best future they envision.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
The Training Designer is responsible for the design, development and quality of effective learning materials for American Express TLS. They will partner with other Learning professionals and Business Partners in delivering a globally consistent training experience that directly impacts the success of American Express and our internal and external clients. The goal of all programs designed will be to deliver a world-class learning experience and drive positive business results.
Proven experience designing Instructor-led Training (ILT) materials
· *Proven experience using Microsoft Office products including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
· *Experience of designing new hire, product knowledge and software training preferred
· *Ability to work in a team environment
· *Classroom delivery experience preferred
· *Experience of using e-learning tools, including Articulate Storyline and Captivate desirable but not essential
· *3 years of on-the-job experience in a Training role is preferred
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 30, 2018, 2:46:22 AM