American Express Careers
The Instructional Designer is responsible for the design, development and quality of effective learning materials for American Express Travel and Lifestyle Services. They will partner with other learning professionals and Business Partners in delivering globally consistent training that directly impacts the success of American Express and our internal and external clients. The goal of all programs is to deliver a world-class learning experience and drive positive business results.
The ability to communicate effectively in visual, oral and written form (in both English and Japanese) and deliver engaging presentations are critical skills for success. The ideal candidate will be experienced in designing Instructor-led Training (ILT) materials, including PowerPoint presentations, Facilitator and Participant Guides, and job aids. E-learning design and development experience is also desirable.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Proven experience designing Instructor-led Training (ILT) materials
- Proven experience using Microsoft Office products including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Good understanding of adult learning theory and instructional design principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Japanese
- Experience of designing new hire, product knowledge and software training preferred
- Experience of using e-learning development tools (including Articulate Storyline and Captivate) desirable but not essential
- Ability to work in a team environment
- 3 years of on-the-job experience in an Instructional Design role is preferred
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 30, 2018, 2:46:22 AM