Training Designer (G11)
Travel & Lifestyle Services (TLS) provides expert advice and servicing in all aspects of Travel and Lifestyle to some of American Express’ elite card holders. Our dedicated teams of consultants are on hand 24 hours a day to support our Centurion & Platinum customers with everything from a romantic meal for two to booking a ‘round the world’ anniversary trip.
The Training Designer is responsible for the design, development and quality of effective learning materials for American Express TLS. They will partner with other Learning professionals and Business Partners in delivering a globally consistent training experience that directly impacts the success of American Express and our internal and external clients. The goal of all programs designed will be to deliver a world-class learning experience and drive positive business results.
*Proven experience designing Instructor-led Training (ILT) materials
· *Proven experience using Microsoft Office products including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
· *Experience of designing new hire, product knowledge and software training preferred
· *Ability to work in a team environment
· *Classroom delivery experience preferred
· *Experience of using e-learning tools, including Articulate Storyline and Captivate desirable but not essential
· *3 years of on-the-job experience in a Training role is preferred
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): フルタイム
Date Posted: 2018/05/30, 2:46:22